Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Second Leg of Tour so far: France and Italy






Upon going back overseas, our first destination was Bordeaux, France. When we got there the first 4 days were our rehearsal period: We put the show back together and filled in the missing pieces with the new cast. Joey came over to rehearse us which was nice.... especially for those who hadn't gotten to work with him before. So it was a great experience for all and very easy and productive. We stayed in Bordeaux for 2 weeks and it was such a beautiful city! Lots of wine and vineyards and shopping! My parents came towards the end of Bordeaux and when we traveled to our next city Trieste, Italy via a chartered plane, I took the train to meet them in Venice, Italy upon my arrival. We spent 2 days in Venice which was absolutely beautiful. We then opened in Trieste, Italy and have been doing shows ever since. Due the volcano my parents were finally able to make it back home last night but it was nice because since they stayed the extra few days we were able to go to the castle right on the water (Castle Miramare) SOOO PRETTY! The weather has been great as well but on Monday we go to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and I am beyond excited! Here are some pictures from tour so far as well! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
I am in the cast of the "West Side Story" World Tour 2009-2010. You can also follow me on twitter for pictures and more updates :)