Friday, June 19, 2009

Update!






This week was opening week in Lyon, France.... the venue we are at is absolutely stunning: outdoors, ancient ruins, 3,000 seats and 2,000 years old!! At this theatre they sit on seat cushions and it is a custom that if they like the show they throw the seat cushions towards the stage! It is such an experience and really funny as we are bowing and trying to dodge flying seat cushions!! HAHAHA! Anyways, once we arrived in Lyon I hopped right onto a train and headed to Paris for the weekend to meet up with my mom and grandma. Paris is beautiful! We took a bus tour, walked around for a little bit, ate dinner in the eiffel tower and saw the MOULIN ROUGE!!! This past week we have been pretty busy with shows but now that we are on show schedule we will have a lot more free time to explore. Lyon has a lot of shopping and beautiful things to see and of course.... INCREDIBLE PASTRIES! That's all for now! We go to SPAIN on monday and after performing for about 2 weeks there we have a week and a half off so I have to start figuring out where I want to go and what I want to do!! Comment on my post if you have any suggestions and know of any inexpensive ways to travel while seeing everything you need to see!!!! Till next time! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i am not sure what you would like to do on your 'time off'.. but if you would like to be "beach oriented', check with your mom about Greece, or Marbella...
    ask jess about the coast of Italy that she loved as well...
    but, if i could choose, i would choose Greece...

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
I am in the cast of the "West Side Story" World Tour 2009-2010. You can also follow me on twitter for pictures and more updates :)