Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Spain Blog Entry Update!




We got to Madrid on Saturday night and began our first show that thursday. Before hand, the shark ladies had a few TV appearances which we will hopefully get videos from and the Tony's and Maria's had interviews with local spanish papers.......etc. Anyways, we did find this link from opening night of our jet boys performing the "Jet Song"! http://www.todomusicales.com/multimedia/video5.php?id=VmtaYVUxVnJNVzVRVkRBOStQ

Our days have been consisting of laying by the pool and sleeping and doing a little bit of exploring and then going to work for class at 8pm! But yesterday I went to Plaza de Toros where the bull fighting takes place and it is crazy what they do to these bulls!! I must say though, the venue is beautiful!!!! There will me many more exciting things to document soon......... Ashley is coming on saturday and we are going to go to London for a few days! Any suggestions as to what to do?

Talk soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
I am in the cast of the "West Side Story" World Tour 2009-2010. You can also follow me on twitter for pictures and more updates :)