Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 2 in Germany: 1st Rehearsal Day

Today was day 2 in Germany and day 1 of rehearsals here. We had a long day: from 930-6pm. We had a ballet warm up and then we worked on "Dance at the gym." It was fun yet tiring and tomorrow we begin "America." There's nothing really exciting to say yet. Everyone in the cast is super sweet. The time change though, def. affected me and a bunch of others. Hopefully, I will be able to get some sleep tonight.

We got a copy today of the newspaper we were in which is cool but I don't understand a WORD! I'm curious to know.

Anyways, as new things come in I will try my best to post and there is nothing too exciting yet! Night xo

2 comments:

  1. I hope you will save a copy of the newspaper. I look forward to seeing it when you come back to the states

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's all very exciting and can't wait to hear more. :-) Hope you get some rest.

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
I am in the cast of the "West Side Story" World Tour 2009-2010. You can also follow me on twitter for pictures and more updates :)