Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rehearsal Day 2!


Okay so, last night there was a 4.5 earthquake here and of course me being me, I was one of the only ones who did not wake up or realize what was happening. :)

Today in rehearsal we cleaned "Mambo" and did vocals for "America" and learned that dance as well. I'm super sore and tired but it's so much fun.

Tomorrow I have a busy day ahead of me: "Blues", then "Mambo", and "America".
My guess is after tomorrow it should get easier. We have been in rehearsals from 10am-6pm. This is the picture from one of the newspapers. :)

K off to bed, night xo

2 comments:

  1. i told jess about you "missing out" on the earthquake, and of course, she said that she would have slept thru it as well....
    have fun!
    xoxo
    karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you and Jess...What earthquake! Enjoy!

    xxooxx
    Linda

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
I am in the cast of the "West Side Story" World Tour 2009-2010. You can also follow me on twitter for pictures and more updates :)