Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tuesday to Sunday


So I haven't updated in a while...WOOPS!! Anyways, we have just been having the normal rehearsals but we have learned everything in the show so a lot of our time is spent cleaning each scene and dance and running entire acts. Today (sunday) is the day we run the whole show!! so exciting! We have tomorrow off so that will be nice to be able to relax and maybe go out and explore some more german places :)

Because we have this afternoon/night schedule now our days are pretty funny! The minute we get back from rehearsal we all go to the front desk and order pizzas and then go to the bar and get a drink and sit in the lobby all night because we don't have to be awake till 1230pm the next day. I like the night schedule because I am not a morning person, so I actually get to sleep in and take my time in the morning. Anyways, I gotta go get ready for the last day of week 3 of rehearsals!!!!!! Only one more week to go till we go to Saar Louis for tech, dress and previews on June 1st :)

xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. it sounds like you are having a great time...
    i cannot believe that you are almost done with rehearsals already!!
    what is it, 2 more weeks?
    very exciting....
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing and a very cool schedule too. Nights are way better than mornings IMO. :-) Enjoy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
I am in the cast of the "West Side Story" World Tour 2009-2010. You can also follow me on twitter for pictures and more updates :)